Highbridge Medical Centres Patient Group
The patient group (PG) comprises of patients of the surgery who wish to work together with the staff and doctors to help them to meet the needs of their patients, improve services and to share an understanding of issues and opportunities.
The aim of the PG is to work with the practice in the following areas:
- to consult and plan with patients whenever possible on the facilities and provision of services
- to bring a sense of ownership and partnership between practice staff and patients
- to give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest
- to allow patients to make positive suggestions about the practice and their own healthcare
- to develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients
- to act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care.
If you wish to join the PG or if you have any suggestions you can contact the PG via the surgery or email@example.com
Are you a patient living in Puriton or Mark?
Would you be willing to join the PG and represent your local area? If so please contact the PG via the surgery or firstname.lastname@example.org